By using a special Cheviot tweed material, which is a softer tweed fabric the dress gently hugs and flatters the wearer's every curve but still has a moderate sturdiness just enough to form the design. The skillfully knitted tinsel lines further highlight the softness, femininity, and charm of the woman.
*Processing time takes 22 working days (including 14-20 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements (bust,waist,hip) with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Product type: Midi Dress
- Material: Cheviot Tweed
- Glitter camisole
- Straight across
- Corset waist
- Open back
- Pleated A-line skirt
- Back zipper
- Not include outer jacket
- Length: 110cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: <165cm
- Iron low heat (110°C)
- Wash with similar colors
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Do not bleach
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean: Tweed fabrics are best handled by professional dry cleaning to maintain their shape and appearance.
- Do not bleach: Tweed fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron tweed garments on a low heat setting, preferably with a pressing cloth to protect the fabric's texture.
- Do not tumble dry: Tweed fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
- Airing: If a tweed garment gets damp or musty, air it out by hanging it in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Store carefully: Store tweed garments in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, and use padded hangers to prevent creasing