This dress is made of burlap and tussah silk fabric, which is suitable for every weather. With a youthful color and mandarin collar design, this item will be a good choice for all types of activities.
*Processing time takes 18-22 working days (including 14 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact email@example.com or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
Product Details- Product type: Midi Dress
- Material: Burlap, Tussah Silk
- Mandarin collar
- Long sleeves
- Buttons line
- High and fitted waist
- Pleated and spread top
- Length: 134cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 84-66-90
Care Instruction- Do not wash the machine and should dry clean.
- Do not soak, wash with like colors.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not wring, iron with medium temperature, and do not iron on 3D parts.
- Dry in shade, limit folding clothes.
Hand wash only
Do not bleach
Do not iront
Hand wash only: Burlap fabric should be hand washed using cold water and a mild detergent. Gently agitate the fabric in the water, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Do not bleach: Burlap fabrics should not be bleached as it can damage the fibers and cause discoloration. If you need to remove stains, try using a stain remover that is safe for use on burlap.
Lay flat to dry: Burlap fabrics should be laid flat to air dry. Do not wring or twist the fabric as it can cause it to lose its shape.
Do not iron: Burlap fabrics should not be ironed as the heat can damage the fabric. If the fabric is wrinkled, try steaming it or hanging it in a steamy bathroom to remove the wrinkles.
Do not dry clean: Burlap fabrics should not be dry cleaned as the chemicals used in the process can damage the material.