The design of the flared skirt pushes the hips, which is extremely youthful and flattering, suitable for ladies on dates, street walks, important year-end events.
*Processing time takes 8-10 working days (including 5-7 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
- The product is low in stock and in case the customer purchased successfully after out of stock, the order will need time to restock.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements (bust,waist,hip) with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Product type: Midi Dress
- Material: Taffeta
- Cut-out at the shoulder
- Flared skirt
- Besom pockets
- Include belt
- Length: 127cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 170cm, 86-62-88
Care Instruction- Hand wash with cold water
- Highly reactive to chemical agents
- Dry clean
- Steam iron/ Iron at low temp
Do not bleach
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean only: Taffeta fabrics are best handled by professional dry cleaning especially if the garment has interfacings or linings.
- Do not bleach: Taffeta fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron taffeta garments on the lowest heat setting, preferably inside out or with a pressing cloth to protect the fabric's shine and texture.
- Do not tumble dry: Taffeta fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
- Airing: If a tweed garment gets damp or musty, air it out by hanging it in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Store carefully: Store taffeta garments in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, and use padded hangers to prevent creasing.