*Processing time takes 25-27 working days (including 18-24 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements (bust,waist,hip) with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Product type: Dress
- Material: Taffeta
- Design: Pencil Dress
- Features: Puffy hips, uncovered armpit
Take silk taffeta to a professional dry cleaner, because dry cleaning prevents water stains and maintains the fabric's softness and sheen. However, taffeta dresses made of sturdy synthetic fibers can withstand careful home laundering according to the garment care tag instructions.
Fill a sink or large basin with lukewarm or cold water. Although taffeta is shrink-resistant, hot water may cause colors to bleed or fade. Add a capful of gentle shampoo or soap for The product should be hand washables. Never use bleach, which is harsh and may strip the color from the garment.
Dunk the taffeta dress gently in and out of the sudsy water. Use gentle motions and avoid rough handling or agitation.
Rinse the dress twice, or until the water runs clear and all soap residue is removed.
Squeeze the excess water carefully from the dress. Avoid wringing or twisting, which may stretch the fabric and distort the shape of the garment.
Roll the dress in a clean white towel to remove excess moisture, then hang the dress on a rustproof hanger.
Allow the dress to dry in a well-ventilated area. Avoid direct sunlight, which may weaken the fibers.
Do not bleach
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean only: Taffeta fabrics are best handled by professional dry cleaning especially if the garment has interfacings or linings.
- Do not bleach: Taffeta fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron taffeta garments on the lowest heat setting, preferably inside out or with a pressing cloth to protect the fabric's shine and texture.
- Do not tumble dry: Taffeta fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
- Airing: If a tweed garment gets damp or musty, air it out by hanging it in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Store carefully: Store taffeta garments in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, and use padded hangers to prevent creasing.