The Ao Dai appears poetic and flowing with pagoda and floral patterns, which contribute to enhancing the tradition of the costume. A classic two-flap design brings a soaring effect when she walks and makes the patterns more vivid than ever.
*Processing time takes 20-25 working days (including 15 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time) for pre-order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements with an extra fee of 15% of the product value. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Material: Silk
- 3/4 wide sleeves
- Mandarin neckline
- Printed floral and pagoda pattern
- Sides slit
- Back zipper
- Include pants
- Straight pants
- Wide legs
- Length: Top: 118-123-128cm (S/M/L), Pants: 100cm-104cm-108cm (S/M/L)
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: M
- Model measurement: 174cm, 81-62-87cm
- Do not wring or twist the fabric to avoid wrinkling and shrinking.
- Use mild detergent or shampoo to wash and rinse.
- Do not use strong detergents.
- Use a steam iron on light fabrics. Other types of iron should be kept at a moderately low temperature. The iron will press the fabric down quickly and remove wrinkles faster if the item is still slightly damp or place it under a damp cloth.
S, M, L