Using hand embroider technique on a fineness Twill Silk fabric, mixed with a unique strap at the collar created a graceful look for the costume. This dress is a great item for a woman who loves the beauty of humility.
Note: - Product type: Midi Dress - Model wears size: M
*Processing time takes 5-7 working days (including 3-5 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
- The product is low in stock and in case the customer purchased successfully after out of stock, the order will need time to restock.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements (bust,waist,hip) with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Material: Silk
- High neck
- Long sleeves
- Fitted waist
- Pleated at the waist
- Besom pockets
- A-line skirt
- Length: 113-115-117-119cm (S/M/L/XL)
Size & Fit
- Model measurement: 82-66-90, 165cm; Shoulder width: 38cm
- Product type: Midi Dress
- Model wears size: M
Do not bleach
Iron on low heat
- Washing: Hand wash silk gently in cold water using a mild detergent or a delicate fabric wash specifically designed for silk. If the care label allows for machine washing, use a gentle cycle and a mesh laundry bag to protect the fabric.
- Bleaching: Do not use bleach on silk, as it can damage the fibers and cause discoloration.
- Drying: Avoid wringing or twisting silk to remove excess water. Instead, gently press the fabric between a clean towel to absorb moisture. Lay the silk garment flat on a dry towel, and allow it to air dry away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Ironing: Iron silk on a low heat setting (110°C / 230°F) while the fabric is still slightly damp. Use a pressing cloth to avoid direct contact between the iron and the silk.
- Dry Cleaning: If the care label permits, silk garments can be dry cleaned. This is the preferred method for items with intricate details, such as embroidery or beading.
Please note that these are general care instructions for silk fabric. It's essential to check the care label on the specific item for any additional instructions or warnings. Proper care will help maintain the quality, appearance, and longevity of your silk items.