Blending the gracefulness of Vietnamese beauty and the unique variation in design, this Ao Dai brings a pure and charming physique to the wearer. Based on the poetic peacock pattern, the design is especially attractive with a criss-cross off-shoulder that cleverly enhances the wearer's slender shoulder.
*Processing time takes 15-20 working days (including 14 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
Product Details- Product type: Ao Dai
- Material: Tussah Silk
- Criss-cross flap at the chest
- Fitted waist
- Dart lines
- Printed patterns
- Two-flap design
- Not include pants
- Length: 113cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 83-62-93, 174cm
Care Instruction- Do not wash the machine and should dry clean.
- Do not soak, wash with like colors.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not wring, iron with medium temperature, and do not iron on 3D parts.
- Dry in shade, limit folding clothes.
Do not bleach
Iron on low heat
- Washing: Hand wash silk gently in cold water using a mild detergent or a delicate fabric wash specifically designed for silk. If the care label allows for machine washing, use a gentle cycle and a mesh laundry bag to protect the fabric.
- Bleaching: Do not use bleach on silk, as it can damage the fibers and cause discoloration.
- Drying: Avoid wringing or twisting silk to remove excess water. Instead, gently press the fabric between a clean towel to absorb moisture. Lay the silk garment flat on a dry towel, and allow it to air dry away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Ironing: Iron silk on a low heat setting (110°C / 230°F) while the fabric is still slightly damp. Use a pressing cloth to avoid direct contact between the iron and the silk.
- Dry Cleaning: If the care label permits, silk garments can be dry cleaned. This is the preferred method for items with intricate details, such as embroidery or beading.
Please note that these are general care instructions for silk fabric. It's essential to check the care label on the specific item for any additional instructions or warnings. Proper care will help maintain the quality, appearance, and longevity of your silk items.