This dress is just like a flowing wind, fresh and pure. The dress uses high-quality organza material, which is harmonious and elegant.
*Processing time takes 18-22 working days (including 14 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact email@example.com or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
Product Details- Product type: Midi Dress
- Material: Organza
- Pleated the entire dress
- Crossover top
- Pegged shoulders
- A-line skirt
- String tie on the waist
- Length: 125cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 84-66-90
Care Instruction- Do not wash the machine and should dry clean.
- Do not soak, wash with like colors.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not wring, iron with medium temperature, and do not iron on 3D parts.
- Dry in shade, limit folding clothes.
Do not bleach
Do not wring
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Hand wash: Hand wash organza garments in cold water with a gentle detergent to avoid damage.
- Do not bleach: Organza fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Rinse thoroughly: After washing, rinse the organza garment thoroughly to remove all soap residues.
- Do not wring: Avoid wringing out the fabric, as this can cause damage. Gently squeeze out excess water instead.
- Dry flat: Lay the organza garment flat on a clean, dry towel or drying rack to air dry.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron organza garments on the lowest heat setting or use a steamer. Place a pressing cloth between the iron and the fabric to prevent damage.
- Do not tumble dry: Organza fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
- Dry clean: For the best results and to maintain the longevity of the garment, consider professional dry cleaning, especially if the organza is combined with other delicate fabrics or has embellishments.