This dress with natural colors combined with a luxurious but equally elegant design. It will be very suitable for parties.
*Processing time takes 15-17 working days (including 14 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***This product is customized according to your measurements, in case it is extra large, you will be charged an extra fee of 30% of the product value if your measurements are bigger than 92-74-98. Please fill in your measurements on "Add Order Note" box on check out page. For further assistance, contact email@example.com or send us a direct message on our fanpage.
- Material: Taffeta
- Chest cup
- Winding line around the dress
- Puffy A-line skirt
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: Model own size
- Do not wash the machine and should dry clean and hand wash.
- Do not soak, wash with like colors.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not wring, iron with medium temperature, and do not iron on 3D parts.
- Dry in shade, limit folding clothes.
Do not bleach
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean only: Taffeta fabrics are best handled by professional dry cleaning especially if the garment has interfacings or linings.
- Do not bleach: Taffeta fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron taffeta garments on the lowest heat setting, preferably inside out or with a pressing cloth to protect the fabric's shine and texture.
- Do not tumble dry: Taffeta fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
- Airing: If a tweed garment gets damp or musty, air it out by hanging it in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Store carefully: Store taffeta garments in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, and use padded hangers to prevent creasing.