Skip to content
Wash in cold water
Use non-chlorine bleach
Low tumble dry
Iron on low heat
- Wash in cold water. Pure modal can be washed in any water temperature, though cold water is ideal. Dry cleaning is not necessary, unlike most rayons.
- Use oxygen-based bleach. Chlorine bleach can weaken the fabric, so it should be avoided in the washing process.
- Dry on low to medium heat. Make sure you take your items out of the dryer right away—or even when a little bit damp—to avoid wrinkling. Hang up immediately.
- Iron. Press Modal with an iron set on low to medium heat while the fabric is still slightly damp. Hang Modal items in your closet after laundering to avoid wrinkling.
Quick view[split_t4snt][split_t4snt]Add to Wishlist[split_t4snt]Add to cart[split_t4snt]
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.