The dress is outstanding with a bow detail that accentuates in front of the chest to create a novelty look for the item. A clever combination of tweed and lace material makes the dress even more charming and feminity.
*Processing time takes 13-17 working days (including 10-15 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
**The product can be customized according to measurements (bust,waist,hip) with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact email@example.com or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Material: Tweed
- Round neck with button
- Short sleeves
- Lace at the shoulder and sleeves
- Cut-out at the chest
- Big bowtie detail
- Fitted waist
- A-line skirt
- Length: 80-81-82cm (S/M/L)
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 84-64-90, 170cm
- Iron with low heat, drying clothes without wrinkles.
Do not bleach
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean: Tweed fabrics are best handled by professional dry cleaning to maintain their shape and appearance.
- Do not bleach: Tweed fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron tweed garments on a low heat setting, preferably with a pressing cloth to protect the fabric's texture.
- Do not tumble dry: Tweed fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
- Airing: If a tweed garment gets damp or musty, air it out by hanging it in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Store carefully: Store tweed garments in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, and use padded hangers to prevent creasing