A great item for a soft and sweet girl. A cape shoulder design with lace at the hem created a romance and aristocracy for the dress. The translucent ruffle skirt hem helped to enhance the flexibility and versatility of the costume.
*Processing time takes 15-20 working days (including 10-15 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements (bust,waist,hip) with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact email@example.com or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Material: Organza
- Round neck
- Cape shoulder
- Lace line at the cape hem
- Gathered A-line skirt
- Length: 120cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 82-64-86
- Hand wash with warm water
- Do not wash with other fabrics.
- Do not soak, rub or squeeze out the water.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Choose a ventilated area for drying.
- It is recommended to use a steam iron and iron on the reverse side of the product.
- Do not expose the iron to high heat (recommended 120-140°C)
Do not bleach
Do not wring
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Hand wash: Hand wash organza garments in cold water with a gentle detergent to avoid damage.
- Do not bleach: Organza fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Rinse thoroughly: After washing, rinse the organza garment thoroughly to remove all soap residues.
- Do not wring: Avoid wringing out the fabric, as this can cause damage. Gently squeeze out excess water instead.
- Dry flat: Lay the organza garment flat on a clean, dry towel or drying rack to air dry.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron organza garments on the lowest heat setting or use a steamer. Place a pressing cloth between the iron and the fabric to prevent damage.
- Do not tumble dry: Organza fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
- Dry clean: For the best results and to maintain the longevity of the garment, consider professional dry cleaning, especially if the organza is combined with other delicate fabrics or has embellishments.