Old but gold, a midi dress with an off-shoulder design will be a great choice for enhancing her attraction when it cleverly showed off and honor her slender collarbone. Along with a straight-form skirt that is simple yet enough elegant for her.
*Processing time takes 15-20 working days (including times for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements (bust,waist,hip) with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Product type: Midi Dress
- Material: Silk Velvet
- Folded off-shoulder
- Fitted waist
- Straight skirt
- Length: 110cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 84-64-92, 172cm
Care Instruction- The product should be dry clean
- Handwash only and wash separately
- Iron with low heat and do not iron decoration
- Dry in the shade
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not wring
Do not bleach
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean: Velvet fabrics, especially those made from natural fibers like silk or rayon, are best handled by professional dry cleaning to maintain their texture and appearance.
- Do not bleach: Velvet fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron velvet garments inside out on the lowest heat setting or use a steamer. Place a pressing cloth between the iron and the fabric to prevent damage. Always iron in the direction of the pile to maintain the fabric's texture.
- Do not tumble dry: Velvet fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
Store carefully: Store velvet garments in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, and use padded hangers to prevent creasing. Avoid velvet garments as this can cause permanent creases.