A gentle but equally elegant, youthful design. The highlight of the design is that the chest cup is created upside down in each wave. Combined with thin straps which helped to reveal the attractive shoulders and collarbones of the girl, making her easy to capture all eyes.
*Processing time takes 5-7 working days (NOT including shipping time).
**The product can be customized according to measurements (bust,waist,hip) with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact email@example.com or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Product type: Midi Dress
- Material: Organza, Taffeta
- Layers wavy chest
- Fitted waist
- Puffy A-line skirt
- Back zipper
- Length: 125cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 82-62-90, 172cm
Do not bleach
Do not wring
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Hand wash: Hand wash organza garments in cold water with a gentle detergent to avoid damage.
- Do not bleach: Organza fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Rinse thoroughly: After washing, rinse the organza garment thoroughly to remove all soap residues.
- Do not wring: Avoid wringing out the fabric, as this can cause damage. Gently squeeze out excess water instead.
- Dry flat: Lay the organza garment flat on a clean, dry towel or drying rack to air dry.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron organza garments on the lowest heat setting or use a steamer. Place a pressing cloth between the iron and the fabric to prevent damage.
- Do not tumble dry: Organza fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
- Dry clean: For the best results and to maintain the longevity of the garment, consider professional dry cleaning, especially if the organza is combined with other delicate fabrics or has embellishments.