Harmony combination of velvet and twill, along with a slim fitted form created a soft and flexible look for the overall costume. A beaded square neck with a V cut-out is both delicate and cleverly emphasizes her slender collarbone.
*Processing time takes 5-7 working days (including 2-3 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
- The product is low in stock and in case the customer purchased successfully after out stock, the order will need time to restock.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
Product Details- Product type: Midi Dress
- Material: Velvet, Twill
- Short sleeves
- Square neck with V-cut-out
- Chest cup
- Attached stone
- Fitted waist
- Pencil skirt
- Length: 120cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: XS
- Model measurement: 47kg, 160cm
Do not bleach
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean: Velvet fabrics, especially those made from natural fibers like silk or rayon, are best handled by professional dry cleaning to maintain their texture and appearance.
- Do not bleach: Velvet fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron velvet garments inside out on the lowest heat setting or use a steamer. Place a pressing cloth between the iron and the fabric to prevent damage. Always iron in the direction of the pile to maintain the fabric's texture.
- Do not tumble dry: Velvet fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
Store carefully: Store velvet garments in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, and use padded hangers to prevent creasing. Avoid velvet garments as this can cause permanent creases.