This dress will be suitable for girls who are pursuing and loving modern and stylish designs but still exalting femininity, this is a item you should not miss.
*Processing time takes 12-15 working days (including 10-14 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. The product is custom-made and highly valued, so it will not be returned once ordered. Please contact email@example.com or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Product type: Mini Dress
- Material: Lace
- Fitted waist
- A-line skirt
- Feather applique
- Attached mini floral and beads
- Length: 80cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 82-62-88
Care Instruction- Stored in a cool, dry place
- The product with beads, sequins attached can only be dry cleaned to retain its original shine. Do not wash by water.
- The product with foam cotton, lace materials should be hand washed with cold water/ Dry-clean. (Foam Cotton, Lace.. material)
Do not bleach
- Washing: Hand wash recommended
It is best to hand wash lace fabrics in cold water with a mild detergent. Gently swish the fabric around in the water, being careful not to wring or twist it. If the care label permits machine washing, use a gentle cycle and place the lace item in a mesh laundry bag to protect it.
- Bleaching: Do not bleach
Avoid using bleach on lace fabrics, as it can be harsh and damage the delicate fibers. If you need to remove stains, opt for a gentle stain remover and follow the product's instructions.
- Drying: Air dry
To dry lace fabric, lay it flat on a clean, dry towel and gently blot away excess water. Do not wring or twist the fabric. Then, let the lace air dry by laying it flat or hanging it up, depending on the garment's design.
- Ironing: Low heat or steam
If your lace garment is wrinkled, use a low heat setting on your iron or a steamer. Place a thin cloth or pressing cloth between the iron and the lace to protect the fabric. Be sure to iron or steam in a gentle, gliding motion to avoid damaging the lace.
Dry cleaning: Professional dry cleaning recommended
If your lace garment requires a more thorough cleaning, take it to a professional dry cleaner, especially if the care label specifies it. They will have the expertise and equipment needed to clean and care for delicate lace fabrics safely.
Remember to always check the care label on your lace garments, as care instructions may vary depending on the specific type of lace or fabric blend. Follow the manufacturer's recommendations to keep your lace items looking their best.