Elegant, gentle, feminine are the feelings that this dress brings to the wearer. Suitable for appointments and formal events, parties.
*Processing time takes 15-20 working days (including 10-15 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements (bust,waist,hip) with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact email@example.com or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Material: Taffeta, Organza
- Corset design
- Midi length
- Pleated skirt
- Dart lines top
- Length: 135cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 82-64-86
- Hand wash with warm water
- Do not wash with other fabrics.
- Do not soak, rub or squeeze out the water.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Choose a ventilated area for drying.
- It is recommended to use a steam iron and iron on the reverse side of the product.
- Do not expose the iron to high heat (recommended 120-140°C)
Do not bleach
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean only: Taffeta fabrics are best handled by professional dry cleaning especially if the garment has interfacings or linings.
- Do not bleach: Taffeta fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron taffeta garments on the lowest heat setting, preferably inside out or with a pressing cloth to protect the fabric's shine and texture.
- Do not tumble dry: Taffeta fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
- Airing: If a tweed garment gets damp or musty, air it out by hanging it in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Store carefully: Store taffeta garments in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, and use padded hangers to prevent creasing.