Possesses a charming design with the highlight is a twisted detail to create a bowtie shape on the shoulder. Carefully selected Glossy taffeta material helped to shape the form and create a moderate shine surface for the dress, which enhanced the wearer's elegance.
* Processing time takes 15-18 working days (including 10-15 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Product type: Midi Dress
- Material: Glossy Taffeta
- Big bowtie
- Draped at the chest
- Fitted waist
- Puffy A-line skirt
- Flap pockets
- Back zipper
- Length: 112cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 82-62-86
- Avoid washing with hot water above 30°C.
- Wash separately from products that fade easily.
- Do not use detergent.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 110°C if using iron.
Do not bleach
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean only: Taffeta fabrics are best handled by professional dry cleaning especially if the garment has interfacings or linings.
- Do not bleach: Taffeta fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron taffeta garments on the lowest heat setting, preferably inside out or with a pressing cloth to protect the fabric's shine and texture.
- Do not tumble dry: Taffeta fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
- Airing: If a tweed garment gets damp or musty, air it out by hanging it in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Store carefully: Store taffeta garments in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, and use padded hangers to prevent creasing.