The phoenix motif is no longer strange when it becomes a symbol and a typical motif of Vietnamese ao dai. The fire phoenix represents the strong soul of a woman, the more difficult the challenge, the more brilliant, the more beautiful. This design wants to honor the beauty of the soul, the beauty of Vietnamese women, full of strength and brilliance. Traditional design, phoenix motif in the middle as a highlight, combining mesh, lace, beads, and stones to create a unique design, very suitable for festivals and weddings.
*Processing time takes 11-14 working days (including 8-10 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
- The product is low in stock and in case the customer purchased successfully after out stock, the order will need time to restock.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
- Product Type: Ao Dai
- Material: Silk
- Mandarin collar
- Long sleeves with attached floral cuffs
- Sides slit
- Phoenix pattern
- Attached bead and floral details
- Not include headband
- Include pants
- Length: ~140cm (Top); ~105cm (Pants)
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 83-65-88
S, M, L