By using a sophisticated shaping technique, the artist created a harmonious look for the overall design. Made of high-quality chiffon material and pleated seams at the chest created a moderate shine for the surface and contributes to enhancing the softness of the product.
*Processing time takes 1-3 working days (NOT including shipping time).
**The product can be customized according to measurements (bust,waist,hip) with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact email@example.com or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Material: Chiffon
- Long puffy sleeves
- Pleated chest
- Buttons line
- Fitted waist
- A-line skirt
- Length: 78-79-80cm (S/M/L)
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 84-64-90, 170cm
- Iron with low heat, drying clothes without wrinkles.
Wash in cold water
Do not bleach
Iron on low heat
Do not tumble dry
- Machine wash: Wash chiffon garments with cold water on a gentle cycle. If your washing machine has a delicate setting, use that.
- Hand wash: If the chiffon fabric is particularly delicate, hand-washing in cold water with a mild detergent is recommended.
- Do not bleach: Chiffon fabric can be damaged by bleach. Avoid using bleach or any detergent containing bleach.
- Dry flat: After washing, lay the chiffon garment flat on a clean, dry towel or drying rack to air dry. Avoid wringing out the fabric, as this can cause damage.
- Iron on low heat: If needed, iron chiffon garments on the lowest heat setting or use a steamer. Place a pressing cloth between the iron and the fabric to prevent damage.
- Do not tumble dry: Chiffon fabric can be damaged by high heat, so avoid using a tumble dryer.
- Dry clean: For the best results and to maintain the longevity of the garment, consider professional dry cleaning, especially if the chiffon is combined with other delicate fabrics or has embellishments.