A perfect choice when you don't know what to wear - This charming dress will save your day thanks to its casual form and details. Designed simply but still know how to stand out with a harmonious combination of black and beige color.
*Processing time takes 5-7 working days (NOT including shipping time).
**The product can be customized according to measurements with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Material: Rayon, Viscose
- Folded collar
- Front button line
- Long sleeves
- Buttons at the sleeve cuffs
- Drop waist
- Pleated skirt
- Front darts
- Not included belt
- Length: 106cm (XS), 107cm (S), 108cm (M), 109cm (L)
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 172-174CM, 82-62-88
- Hand Washing: It's generally best to hand wash rayon garments to prevent excessive wear and potential damage that can occur in a washing machine. Fill a basin or sink with lukewarm water and add a mild detergent specifically designed for delicate fabrics.
- Water Temperature: Use lukewarm water for both washing and rinsing. Avoid using hot water, as it can cause the fabric to shrink or lose its shape.
- Avoid Harsh Chemicals: Harsh chemicals, including bleach and strong detergents, can weaken and damage rayon fibers. Stick to mild detergents meant for delicate fabrics to maintain the fabric's integrity.
- Drying: After washing, gently press the water out of the fabric by pressing it between clean, dry towels. Do not wring or twist the fabric, as this can cause it to stretch or lose its shape. Lay the rayon garment flat on a clean, dry towel and reshape it to its original form. Avoid hanging rayon garments, as they can stretch when wet. Dry the garment in a well-ventilated, shaded area away from direct sunlight.
- Ironing: Rayon garments are prone to wrinkling, but they can be ironed to restore their smooth appearance. Set your iron to a low or medium-low heat setting and make sure the steam function is turned on. Iron the garment on the reverse side (inside-out) to avoid direct contact between the iron and the fabric. Use a pressing cloth or a thin cotton fabric between the iron and the rayon to prevent any damage. Gently press the iron onto the fabric, avoiding excessive pressure, as too much heat or pressure can cause the fabric to scorch or develop shiny spots.