If you are a girl who is pursuing a gentle and polite style, this is a product that you will not be able to miss.
*Processing time takes 12-15 working days (including 10-14 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. The product is custom-made and highly valued, so it will not be returned once ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Product type: Mini Dress
- Material: Mesh Sheer
- Round neck
- 3D floral, leaf applique
- A-line skirt
- Length: 80cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 82-62-88
Care Instruction- Stored in a cool, dry place
- The product with beads, sequins attached can only be dry cleaned to retain its original shine. Do not wash by water.
- The product with foam cotton, lace materials should be hand washed with cold water/ Dry-clean. (Foam Cotton, Lace.. material)
Hand wash only
Do not bleach
Do not iront
Machine washable: If the care label on your mesh fabric indicates that it is machine washable, you can wash it in the washing machine using a gentle cycle and cold water. You should also use a mild detergent and avoid using bleach or fabric softeners.
Hand wash only: If the care label on your mesh fabric indicates that it must be hand washed, fill a basin or sink with cool or lukewarm water and add a small amount of mild detergent. Gently agitate the fabric in the water, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Do not bleach: Mesh fabrics should not be bleached as it can damage the fibers. If you need to remove stains, try using a stain remover that is safe for use on delicate fabrics.
Do not iron: Mesh fabrics should not be ironed as the heat can damage the fabric. If the fabric is wrinkled, try steaming it or hanging it in a steamy bathroom to remove the wrinkles.
Dry clean only: If the care label on your mesh fabric indicates that it must be dry cleaned, take it to a professional dry cleaner. Mesh fabrics may require special care that only a professional can provide.
It's important to always refer to the care label on the garment to ensure you are properly caring for your mesh fabric. If you're unsure about a specific care instruction, it's always best to err on the side of caution and opt for a gentle washing method, such as hand washing, to avoid damaging the fabric.