The highlight is the high neckline that can be flexibly opened and closed in colder weather or make a bow tie. Suitable for different types of activities.
*Processing time takes 15-20 working days (including 10-15 working days for manufacturing and NOT including shipping time)
**Made To Order Definition:
- The product is currently unavailable and not in mass production.
- The product will be manufactured immediately after its order has been placed successfully.
- The product can be customized to the customer's measurements.
- All of the customizing products will be considered as Made To Order.
***The product can be customized according to measurements (bust,waist,hip) with an extra fee of 25% of the product value. Please contact email@example.com or send us a direct message on our fanpage for further assistance.
- Product type: Midi Dress
- Material: Leather PU, Polyester
- Long sleeves
- Imitation rib wool top
- Flexible high neckline
- Fitted hip
- Pleated hip with lace
- Imitation leather skirt
- Back zipper
- Length: 125cm
Size & Fit
- Model wears size: S
- Model measurement: 84-66-92, 172cm
The product should be dry clean
Dry clean only
Do not wash
Iron at a low temperature
Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean only: The leather should only be cleaned with a professional dry cleaning service. Do not attempt to wash or clean the leather yourself.
- Do not wash: The leather should not be washed with water or any other liquids. Instead, use a dry cloth or brush to gently remove any dirt or debris
- Do not bleach: - This means that you should not use any bleach or harsh chemicals on the leather, as they can damage the material.
- Do not tumble dry: You should not put the leather in a dryer, as the heat can cause it to shrink or become distorted
- Iron at a low temperature: If the leather must be ironed, use a low temperature and place a cloth between the iron and the leather to prevent any direct contact.
- Store in a cool, dry place: Leather should be stored in a cool and dry place to prevent mold and mildew. Avoid storing it in direct sunlight or any damp areas.
Remember to always check the care label on your leather item for specific care instructions, as these may vary depending on the type of leather and any additional materials used. It's also a good idea to test any cleaning or care products on a small, inconspicuous area first before applying them to the entire item.